Thursday, October 21, 2010

More Summer Fun

During the summer I attended Georgia School. This is a once yearly school held in the North Ga Mountains and it's a week dedicated to learning an area of photography. I worked with Tri-Coast Photography, Mike Fulton and Cody Clinton with off camera flash.

What I love about photography is the creative things you can do with photographs in Photoshop. I know there are a lot of photographers out there that do not want to touch Photoshop, but essentially it is a digital dark room. Professional labs have always done some sort of touch-up and special effects to photographers photos as well as photographers themselves who had dark rooms.

I will show you two of my favorites from Georgia School and a different special effect(called actions) for each one.


Photo 1:
No Special Effects:
 Edgier Look:
 Photo 2:
No Effects
 w/Special Effects

I have some really cool ones I want to try, one is the "Twilight" effect - Anybody want to be a vampire? Give me a ring and we will set up a model session for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment