Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fresh Beginning!

Wow! I did it. A blog! It was much easier than I thought - thanks Google. I am so excited about this journey I am on and I hope you will continue to come along with me and see me grow! I'll be posting about my photography business and about the town and area I live in. Madison and Georgia's surrounding lake country is so beautiful and I would like for you to get to know my town as well as my business and me.

In 2005, I was blessed with a most wonderful job I loved which brought me back into photography. Alas, that job ended a couple of years ago, but I have built on the experience and have been studying photography for real ever since. I am at the point where I need to build a portfolio so stay tuned for opportunities to pose for me and get free stuff like Facebook images, prints, etc., that I will offer my models. I am very shy about asking people for favors - so if you see something I'm doing and would like to be a model - give me a shout. But don't be surprised if I ask you first - I am learning to be brave, uh, pro-active!

There are so many areas of photography I am interested in, it's giving me major A.D.D.! So I'm going to try out a few things and see where my interest and abilities grow. One area that I have already developed and truly love is real estate photography. So any realtors out there who want to take their listings to a higher, more professional level - let's get together!

Other areas that I am into trying out are:

Portraits for:
Seniors
Families
Children
Let's Pretend - Fairies/Rockstar
Babies and Maternity
Commercial

Stay tuned there is more to come!

1 comment: